I may be biased because I have been called crazy all of my life. I have 3 yearbooks to prove it. One from Elementary, Middle, and High School. I would say that everyone who signed my book called me crazy. I don’t know where they got this idea from…..was it the fact that I called the teacher the wrong name after she butchered my name 3 times (+ she was an English teacher), could it have been when the girl who kept bullying me got her butt whipped by my thick history book (I had had enough of her shenanigans after a whole year of bullying enough was enough), or could it be that when I was in high school I had this dream of owning my own business and told my friends I was going to own a company they laughed and said I was too crazy to be an entrepreneur. Are Crazy people more successful?
- Crazy people, like kids use the power of their imagination to power their way to success. I use my imagination to think of ways to make money or to help others. The difference though is I act on most of my crazy ideas…even if I don’t have the money I find a way to get it done even if I start small. My imagination can run away from me but it has landed me some pretty great moolah. I challenge anything normal…I can’t ever be put in a box. I strive to be as different as possible because I hate being like everyone else.
- Regular people are scared of failure. Crazy people………….we love it. We thrive off of starting something and we don’t care if it fails. We feel that at least we tried and that’s enough for us. We take failure and learn from it. We dust ourselves off and get right back again. Failure is a word with no meaning.
- We have a lot of energy. Crazy people get an idea in their head at 2am and by 3 the next day the plan has formed….in my world I may even have a website domain ready to go for it….lol. I don’t put anything off because I have work to do. I have stuff to learn. I am team no sleep and when I am in the zone working…I have energy to boot.
- We don’t like rules. Normal people follow all of the rules. Crazy people….we break them and create new ones. We also bend rules too to get to where we need to be. Question authority…if you follow all the rules you miss all the fun.
- Crazy people recognize other crazy people and we don’t label each other. I look on the inside to see what makes a person tick…color, religion, sex, none of that matters. Crazy people love diversity and we hate labels of any kind.
So I ask you….are you crazy?